Sunday, December 4, 2016

1 Merry Christmas card

 This is probably the 'simplest' in appearance card I've made.  It's gold metallic thread stitching the words Merry Christmas, embellished with paper holly leaves and dimensional paint berries.


This is my typical 6 x 6 card, just without all the layers.  


The gold metallic thread is quite shiny and pretty but not for the faint of heart to stitch with!  It can be difficult to work with because it is stiff and not soft like you think of thread to be.


I did attach a plain piece of cardstock over the back of the stitching on the inside of the card.



Thanks for looking and I hope all is well in your world.  Let me know if there's an interest in purchasing this.  I'm not sure if I'll get it listed to Etsy or not.



Pin It

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!