Tuesday, November 22, 2016

1 You better watch out.... Santa's watching....


Wow!! Holidays are upon us!  Every year just seems to fly by.  I have been busy with work, volunteering and family, but I have also been able to fit in some creative time for me.   Most recently I've made some Christmas Ornaments.  Just love watching these come together.....


I love the Santa Cam and Elf Cam ornaments, but I think these tag and mitten ones are really pretty, too.   I have these and the cams on my etsy store if you are interested.  Feel free to contact me if you are interested in something like these.


For decades I've been making personalized ornaments for family and friends.  This year, since the kids are all crazy about emojis, I went with some emoji ornaments. 





Thanks for looking and I hope all is well in your world.


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. These are so funny and some of my favorite emoji's. The other ornaments are fantastic- what a labor of love. Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to let me know what you think! It means a lot!